Monday, September 8, 2014

Take Should to Do ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

I rose, My Lord, and wondered,
What should I think today?
The world is full of offers
But what should I think this day?
Should is such an unsure word,
It's often used so freely,
Coming right before a "but"
Like, I should, I should 
Then "but" ...
I know that I should think on good but ...
I know that I should walk in love but...
I should be a blessing 
But what about ... oh, but!
On and on, Lord, shoulds, should "BE"
Then I would see more victory! 
So help me think and do like You;
I should, so help me do!!!

Beloved child,
Take that thought on -
Take "should" to "do"
I'm helping you!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2014

Philippians 4:6-8
Romans 12:2
Song of Solomon 4:1-7
James 1:22
2 Corinthians 13:14
Amos 3:3
Isaiah 48:17
Philippians 4:13
2 Timothy 1:7
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23

No comments:

Post a Comment