Friday, October 3, 2014

The Plan of Success ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Dear Father,
Thank You!  Thank You!
Thank You!!!
You've saved me from myself -
I've always known there was a plan
But how that it would happen
I didn't understand!
I thought that I could just be good, 
Be pretty enough, be small enough,
Be smart enough, be rich enough,
Be strong enough - on and on I'd think,
And on and on I try to be
But one by one I'd fail!
Then I read Your Word,
The Holy Spirit helping me,
I read Your Holy Word!
I discovered it never was up to me,
Indeed, You have a plan for me -
One where You live through me!
It isn't just up to me -
My part - to renew my mind,
To believe that You are
Good and Kind,
To stay in fellowship with You -
That's my part,
The rest is up to You!
Go on, Lord, take me ever on -
The successful plan for me!
The one where you live through me,
Sweet joy, Christ's Victory!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2014

Jeremiah 29:11
Proverbs 14:12, 16:25, 3:5-6
1 John 4:4
Colossians 1:27
Romand 12:1-2
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23
Galatians 2:20
2 Corinthians 13:14, 2:14


No comments:

Post a Comment