Thursday, November 13, 2014

Lord, I Will Tell ...



Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry …

Unworthy, says the world to me
But Jesus says, child, come!
Come to Me, hear good news,
Then tell them I say, "Come!"
Come all that are so weary,
Come all that fail - come win!
Come and find abundant life,
Tell them, child, "Begin!"
Begin today to know the Way,
Begin to see the Truth!
Begin to live eternal Life,
In Christ, 
Abundant life!!!

Oh, yes, Lord, 
I did come to You,
Yes, I go and tell -
Yes, I will continue on
Of all Your Goodness tell!
You are my Lord, my Master true,
Forever
I belong to You!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2014

John 20:16-18
Matthew 11:28
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14
John 10:10
Hebrews 3:7
Isaiah 40:31
John 14:6,26-27, 17:3,23
James 1:17
3 John verse 2
Romans 10:13-17
Galatians 2:20, 4:6-7
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23

1 comment:

  1. Good morning, my precious and treasured family and friends, from The home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry which is in "Glory" Oklahoma! I live in a tiny town between Olustee and Elmer … maybe you know of it already! Years ago the Lord gave me a vision, a dream, a tiny town in my heart and He gave me the name of it too, like He gave me the name of the poetry I hear in my heart! "Glory, Oklahoma" from Jeremiah 9:23 -24 Thus saith the LORD, Let not the wise glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty glory in his might, let not the rich glory in his riches: But let him that glories glory in this, that he understands and knows Me, that I the LORD which exercise lovingkindness, judgement, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these I delight, saith the LORD. That is what Lezza Kuzzin Poetry is all about … Understanding and knowing God and Jesus Christ whom God has sent. Knowing that because of Jesus paying for all sin we are free to fellowship with God because we have received His righteousness as a free gift!!! Entering in - to enjoy God's lovingkindness by the fellowship of the Holy Spirit!!! Lezza Kuzzin Poetry is all about that!!! I live in "Glory, Oklahoma!" One day you will see my tiny town too … once all that is in my heart is out on the land … Blessed to be a blessing!!! Lezza Kuzzin Poetry is an outreaching ministry to all God's children everywhere! So far reaching out by Church, radio, blogspot, Facebook, website, out and about, phone, emails, books, Cds, back to Church and on and on and on as the Lord leads! Soon a tiny town too, "Glory, Oklahoma!" And it will be a blessing of loving service! In my heart it already is!!! I love you all so very, very much!!! Thank you for letting me share this with you all … the Lord lead me to tell my vision, my dream, to you!!! Love 4ever even!!! xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete