Monday, December 29, 2014

Believing You


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 

Dear Father,
I rise to be alone with You -
You always show me 
What to do!
You ever, ever care for me,
You lead me on 
To Victory!
I often think I've learned to be -
Content that You are 
Pleased with me!
But soon I see I've far to go,
Still wanting others pleased with me!
I know I'm going to win -
I'll have good balance, 
Think like You, 
Oh, Lord,
You teach me what to do!
You didn't say, "achiever"
You say, be a "believer"!!!

Beloved child,
Believing Me,
Oh, how, indeed,
That pleases Me!
Rise up for 
People pleasing is low
And full, so full of woe!
Rise up believing Me, child,
Believe Me 
You're My child!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2014

Jeremiah 33:3
2 Chronicles 17:4-6
Joshua 1:5-9
2 Corinthians 2:14
Romans 12:2
Isaiah 48:17
Hebrews 11:6
Proverbs 16:7,9,11
Jeremiah 1:8
Proverbs 14:12
Psalm 1:1-3
Galatians 4:6-7
Mark :9:23



No comments:

Post a Comment