Saturday, January 10, 2015

Ordering Precious Time


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 
In "Glory" Oklahoma

Dear Father,
I know I shouldn't waste my time,
I know there's much to do,
But I can't seem to organize -
Lead, oh, lead me through!
Lead me through my many thoughts,
Lead me on ahead,
Help me start with first things first,
Oh, help me get ahead!!!

Beloved child,
So many waste such precious time
Not knowing what's the first step,
Oh, how they get behind!
I show you in our time alone
How to build and keep your home,
How to order everyday,
You are not alone!
You only need to take one step,
Then take another, child!
Let Me help you, as you ask,
Put your mind at rest,
But put your hand to task!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2015

Jeremiah 33:3
Proverbs 31
3 John verse 2
Deuteronomy 28:8
Galatians 3:13-14, 4:6-7
Proverbs 8:14, 9:9, 16:3
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23

No comments:

Post a Comment