Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Because I'm Yours


Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 
In "Glory" Oklahoma

Oh, Lord,
You went forth and found me,
Come follow Me, You said!
And I do follow after You,
Oh, how You go ahead!
You go ahead and clear the way,
You go ahead and show me -
That all inheritance is mine
Because You call me,
"Mine"!!!

Beloved child,
Believing and receiving,
Sweet sound unto My ears!
Faith that follows after Love,
Receiving 
From above!
Supernatural help Divine,
Because, child,
You are Mine!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2015

John 1:43 (Beautiful)
John 10:1-30
Psalm 23
Job 42:15 (Daughters too)
Galatians 4:6-7
Ruth 12:2
Hebrews 11:6
James 1:17, 3:13-18
Ephesians 3:20
Psalm 71:21
Proverbs 4:7-13
Mark 9:23



1 comment:

  1. Good morning, my beloved family and friends! In the Word of God, our Jesus, there is your answer! No matter what your question is, the Word of God has your answer! There is an area that I have struggled with since I was seven years old ... The Lord has helped me to see the truth and it is BEYOND what I ever needed!!! Exceedingly, abundantly above all I asked or thought of!!! I am HIS!!! I have a name that can never be changed, belong to a family that will be forever mine, have a Father that will always provide for me in an overflowing way! I have an inheritance!!! In Job 42:15 it says that the daughters had an inheritance among the brothers! Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and forever! Some of God's children need to know that they have inheritance even if they are daughters!!! Sometimes you just have to hear it from the Word of God, our Jesus, Himself!!! When I was seven something happened that changed my image of myself and I became confused but Jesus found me, called me to follow Him, and gave me His image of me! I am His!!! He calls me, "Mine" That is what I needed to know and have security in and it exceeded my greatest of desires!!! What is your need? The Word of God, our Jesus, has and is your answer!!! I know you know that but I was lead to share!!! I love you all so very, very much! Forever even!!! xo xoxo

    ReplyDelete