Saturday, March 28, 2015

Sweeter Still


Good morning, from the home of,
Indeed, "Glory" Oklahoma!!!

I see the buds are swelling, Lord,
Spring is finally here!
Hope of seeing all that's new -
Sweet hope that comes from You!
The birds sing songs of thankfulness
And, Father, I do too!
Oh, as I swing out in my yard
I'm singing thanks to You!!!

Beloved child,
Sweet songs of Joy -
I've given good things
To enjoy!
And how it makes them sweeter still -
Enjoy them with Me, child, 
Indeed, your Father's will!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2015

Lamentations 3:21-25
Genesis 8:22
Psalm 65:11-13, 68:19
James 1:17
Psalm 100, 103:1-5
Proverbs 28:19-20
Psalm 40:2-3
Philippians 4:4-8
Romans 12:2
Hebrews 11:6
2 Corinthians 13:14
Mark 9:23

2 comments:

  1. Good SWEET morning my sweet brothers and sisters!!! There are 119 mentions of sweet in the Bible!!! I'm about to do a Bible study on "sweet" ... I did that on the word walk and before I knew it I was walking with God ( Amos 3:3 ) I've been tasting and seeing that God is Good for over almost 17 years!!! But I could have been doing that since I was born again at age 12 ... I once thought I could talk to God but I never stayed long enough to hear Him in my heart because I didn't know it was possible!!! It began like this for me - I knew in my heart I was suppose to write but I didn't know what to write! I took a notebook outside and said, Lord, what do I write? Then I heard in my heart the Lord speaking to me and I wrote it down ... at first it didn't rhyme but as time went on and I had read the Bible with more and more understanding of Grace I heard my first God given rhyme!!! Once my beginnings did not rhyme with God but now my endings do!!! Now all I ever want to do is flow out YOU CAN TOO, DEAR CHILD OF GOD!!! The Word Speaks to you and is what you base every thing you hear in your heart on! God will never say to you anything contrary to the Blessing!!! Saved! Healed! and Delivered to fellowship with the Father of your spirit!!! Thank You Jesus - Oh, Holy Spirit True!!! I love you my brothers and sisters so very, very much! 4ever, even!!! xo That is why I post what I hear, put on the radio what I hear, proclaim what I hear ... Because the Love of God is in me for ALL God's children EVERYWHERE!!! Christ in us the hope of Glory!!! To understand is JOY!!! xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some ask me if I'm a Methodist? No, I'm not. Some ask me if I'm a Baptist? No, I'm not. Some ask me, what then? I'm a child of God and loving ALL God's children everywhere!!! UNLIMITED and enjoy ALL of my brothers and sisters everywhere!!! I love you all!!! xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete