Saturday, June 6, 2015

Sweet Song, Sweet Face



Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 
In "Glory" Oklahoma

Dear Father,
Every morning I hear birds,
They sing the sweetest song!
I ever want to sing with them,
I long to sing along!
I want to be as free as birds,
I want to have that heart!
I want to give you all my care,
Then trust You with whole heart!
I think I wandered off somehow,
To "Disappointed Land"
I want to be back singing love,
In truth, Lord, help me stand!
Now, walking by Your side,
Ever take me on in joy,
For, Love, I'm on Your side!!!

Beloved child,
You wandered from your sweet, sweet place,
Let disappointment dull your face!
But come with Me, 
Fly above all disappointment's snare -
Give to Me, and trust in Me,
Child, give me all your care!
Let me see your sweet, sweet face
That shines 
Amazing Grace!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2015

Song of Solomon 2:10-13
Matthew 6:26
James 4:6-7
Luke 4:18
Mark 4:14-20
Philippians 4:4
Amos 3:3
Proverbs 3:5-6, 15:13-15
Song of Solomon 2:14-16
Psalm 40:2-4
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23







No comments:

Post a Comment