Sunday, June 21, 2015

Truly Honored



Today's Father's Day Message
At The Olustee Community 
Church 

My beloved children,
My Word, a father's handbook,
A mother's too, 
All answers here for you!
A guidebook full of My own thoughts,
Oh, think more on My thoughts!
A father needs instruction,
What better place than Me,
The Father of your spirit,
Child, learn, oh, learn from Me!
Get Wisdom, love your very soul,
Find good, there's so much good!
Invest no matter what your age,
The payoff smells of joy -
See what all I've given you,
I've given to enjoy!
A father has a special place,
Your wife and your dear children,
Are looking at your face!
Let Wisdom be the face they see,
Reflecting honor, you get from me,
Rejoice so to be honored,
Long life 
And truly honored!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2015

Proverbs 4:1-7
2 Timothy 3:14-17
Romans 12:2
Psalm 103:13
Proverbs 19:8
Psalm 103:1-5
James 1:17
Psalm 71:21
Proverbs 22:6
Proverbs 4:8-13

No comments:

Post a Comment