Tuesday, June 30, 2015

What's Really Going On


Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 
In "Glory" Oklahoma

Some are giving up too soon,
Saying there's no fruit!
But God says He sees roots galore
And soon you'll see good fruit!
The Word of God is seed to plant,
I've planted, oh, so much!
I've tended to, I've weeded,
And watered it with prayer!
I've had to chase some things away,
Like doubt and some despair!
And when I thought I couldn't wait,
Not a second longer,
The Holy Spirit showed me
It will not be much longer!
For underneath are roots, 
Support for what's ahead -
How could abundant fruit be held
If love is not the head!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2015

Mark 4:1-32
1 Corinthians 13:1-7
James 1:4
Galatians 6:9
John 16:13
2 Corinthians 2:14
2 Peter 1:2-7
Colossians 1:27
Mark 9:23
Psalm 119:130

No comments:

Post a Comment