Sunday, July 26, 2015

Beauty, Joy & Praise



Today's Message at 
The Olustee Community 
Church

My beloved children,
More than enough,
Yes, more than enough -
To counter opposition!
No matter what may come your way
"Blessed" is what you say!
Fear will render powerless,
My child, you are not powerless!
The power to believe Me 
And power not to believe the enemy!
Be perfected in My love,
Don't tolerate emotions -
Feelings often lie,
Trust that I AM for you 
And I tell you why!
You belong to Me -
That changed everything for you,
Enjoy all I have for you!
Beauty for the ashes,
Joy and praise now flow -
All because you're Mine
And Love you truly know!
I restore the broken 
By making all things new,
Come, enjoy all I AM, 
All I've given you!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2015

2 Timothy 1:7
Proverbs 29:25
1 John 4:18
1 John 4:4
Romans 8:31
Isaiah 61:1-4
2 Corinthians 5:17
Deuteronomy 28:1-14
Galatians 3:13-14, 4:6-7
Mark 9:23


No comments:

Post a Comment