Friday, July 17, 2015

The One


Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 
In "Glory" Oklahoma

The sunflower in my garden
Dances all alone -
I'd have planted more than one
So somehow a seed got planted!
By God, through birds, I say!
Yes, that is how, I say!
Indeed, it's truly dancing,
The wind is how it moves -
The joy it brings to me today
As leaves appear to wave,
As golden petals look like sun -
I think about "The One Son"
Waving all to come!
The oil of gladness, moving Love,
To motion us to "come"
Come and enter all I've done,
Come, oh, be the one! 
Be the one believing Me -
An heir, oh, child, be one!
My beloved daughter,
My beloved son!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2015

Hebrews chapters 1-4
Isaiah chapter 61
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23
2 Corinthians 13:14

No comments:

Post a Comment