Thursday, July 16, 2015

The Word of Life


Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 
In "Glory" Oklahoma

As I look at You, oh, Lord,
As I look at You,
I see my life so truly blessed,
My future even brighter!
As I look at You, my Lord,
My life looks so much brighter!
Your Word has taught me focus -
Where I have been so scattered,
I'm trained now to keep focused!!!

Beloved child,
Sweet Wisdom, for truly, truly,
Peace and Grace are multiplied
Though knowledge -
Knowing who I truly AM,
Sweet knowledge -
Your Father and your Lord so true -
My Holy Spirit helping you!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2015

1 John 1:1
John 1:1-14
Isaiah 26:3, 48:17, 54:13,17, 55:11
Isaiah again! 43:1-2, 28:9-12
Luke 10:38-42
John 15:2
Mark 4:24-25
John 6:63
2 Peter 1:1-4
Proverbs 16:16, 20, 24
John 14:26
2 Corinthians 13:14

3 comments:

  1. I've got choices every day
    I can think like Jesus,
    Or think another way!
    I'm sticking to "like Jesus"
    For He's the Blessing,
    He's the Truth,
    For He's the only way!!!
    I have choices every day
    I can say what Jesus says
    Or I can tell a lie -
    I choose to say what Jesus says,
    Speak truth and do not lie!
    I've got hands and feet to help
    Or I can close my eyes -
    I choose to be in motion
    I will not hide my eyes!
    I found these choices in God's Word
    I choose to show
    Love has been heard!!!
    Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2015
    Genesis - Revelation

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get scattered SO easily!!! I love the days where I get to focus where God shows me to! I love you, Mommy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful surprise!!! A comment on here!!! You're doing great my beloved Amanda!!! Sweet sleep honey, Love 4ever, mommy xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete