Saturday, August 8, 2015

Early Morning Fellowship


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 
In "Glory" Oklahoma

I got up real early to enjoy the cool breeze,
To sit in Your morning,
To see the earth have some ease!
To enjoy all You give,
To fellowship with You,
This "true life" You do give!
I smile and I wonder at the big and the small,
Thanking You, thanking You,
Oh, Lord, for it all!
Help me take with me, all through the day,
The thankfulness, joyfulness -
In kindness I pray!
Help me love others the way You love me,
Giving sweet grace 
To all that I see!
And help me remember You're always in me,
I'm never alone -
That's Christ's Victory!
Help me to shine with Love, 
Beaming proof -
Proof to the one that looks on to see,
Proof to the one that listens to hear -
Proof that it's possible
To live without fear!
Oh, help me to be 
With the ones that seek truth,
Shine in me Jesus -
You're the Way, You're the Life,
You're the Truth!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2015

Psalm 91, 104:1-14,34
John 17:3
2 Corinthians 13:14
Psalm 103:1-5
2 Peter 1:1-4
Philemon 6
Psalm 107:1-2,20
John 14:26
1 John chapter 4, 5:10-15
3 John verse 2
2 Corinthians 2:14
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23
Matthew 5:16



No comments:

Post a Comment