Friday, August 28, 2015

Love Lessons in Season


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry
In "Glory" Oklahoma

A morning glory caught my eye,
The color of it,
Blue as sky!
Then I recalled, 
By Holy Spirit reminding me,
That I am loved 
So passionately!
Next I saw a water tank
Filled with many frogs -
I recalled a childhood game,
Remembering, leap frog!
Oh, Lord, is there a lesson here?
Show me what it'd be!
Then I heard within my heart -
Always be a leaper,
Always leap with Me,
As you leap I move with you -
A constant force of lifted up,
Enjoy, Love's lifting you!!!

Oh, Lord, 
What precious lessons!
I thank You for my ears to hear,
Precious, treasured lessons!
I leap from bed to go outside, 
To get warm Summer lessons -
For soon the seasons change,
Then from my window I'll look out
As You give me Winter lessons!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2015

2 Corinthians 13:14
Matthew 13:16
Psalm 40:6
Romans 10:17
Isaiah 32:3
Proverbs 20:12
John 10:27-30, 16:13-15
Isaiah 48:17
Psalm 28:29
Proverbs 15:23
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23

No comments:

Post a Comment