Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Continue ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 
In "Glory" Oklahoma

I like to think of Peter, Lord, 
Stepping out in faith, 
Oh, such joy to walk with You -
Stepping out in faith!
I long to walk in courage
The way I dream to be,
So ever bold, believing You,
The way You say to be!
Looking at the water, 
Standing on the shore -
I hear You wooing me to "come"
Believe, child, give faith for more!
More manifested blessings, 
More passion from within,
More health and more prosperity,
More "ready" to bring in!
More truth to offer hurting souls,
More joy that must be seen ...
Oh, yes, beloved of My own -
See what must be seen!
Oh, Lord, what must be seen?
To continue walking with Me, child,
There's more that must be seen!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2015

Matthew 14:22-33
Nehemiah 8:10-12
2 Timothy 1:7
Proverbs 28:1
2 Corinthians 13:14
Mark 9:23
Hebrews 11:6
3 John 2
Matthew 9:37-38
Psalm 40:2-3
Philippians 2:13-16
Amos 3:3
John 8:31-32




1 comment:

  1. Thank you my beloved sister and friend forever!!! The picture is so beautiful and right!!! Love you so much! xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete