Thursday, September 10, 2015

The Staying Path


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry
In "Glory" Oklahoma

Distractions everywhere I look,
Pulling me away -
Some distract me waving "hi"
Some by waving "bye"
Oh, help me gain back focus,
Help me be in fellowship -
Our Father - Child relationship!
There it is already! 
A peace that's so familiar,
Like a smile that warms my soul,
My Friend, You're so familiar!
Every morning starts this way,
Every morning grand -
For I know that I'm Blessed, indeed,
I've grace to understand!
Grace to hear You, Father,
Grace to walk and talk with You,
Oh, faith to SO enjoy You!
I pray this day redeemed for joy,
Sweet pleasures to be found -
And as I go about my day,
Grace for it does abound!!!

Beloved child,
I keep distractions off the path, 
I light the way, I AM The Way,
You, child, stay this path!
Walk ever, ever on with Me,
Enjoy as you pray,
I AM ever with you,
Enjoy all your day!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2015

Mark 4:13-20
Philippians 4:6-8
2 Corinthians 13:14
Galatians 4:6-7, 3:26
John 15:14-17, 10:27-30
Psalm 68:19
Hebrews 11:6
John 14:16
Isaiah 48:17
Proverbs 4:18-27
Psalm 37:4-5
Mark 9:23

No comments:

Post a Comment