Thursday, October 29, 2015

Enjoying All I Have


Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 
In "Glory" Oklahoma

My flowers, they still bloom for me,
Oh, joy that I'm enjoying still -
The blessings 
Spring and summer brought,
And now a bountiful
Fall crop!
Soon the frost will take away
What I've enjoyed 
Everyday -
But on the other side of winter
They'll return to me!
I will see them once again,
When they return to me!!!

Dear Father,
You encourage me 
To see what's in today -
To keep enjoying all I have,
Gifts from my loving Father -
My God, is my own Dad!
Thank You, Thank You Father -
Help me see what all I have!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2015

James 1:17
Psalm 103:1-5
2 Corinthians 13:14
Ephesians 1:16-23
2 Peter 1:2-3
Colossians 1:27
Galatians 2:20, 4:6-7
Romans 8:31
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23


No comments:

Post a Comment