Tuesday, October 13, 2015

I What I Want The Most


Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 
In "Glory" Oklahoma

Dear Father,
Your fellowship,
Your love for me,
Tastes sweeter everyday!
Delighting in You know me,
Yet You'll never go away!
Taking to my heart Your Word,
Holding it so tight,
Rejoicing in Your kindness
That keeps me free from fright!
In any other thing on earth
Change can come, can happen,
But not so with Your love for me -
No, that will never happen!!!

Beloved child,
My very own,
Sweet pleasure
That your heart's My home -
Your deepest longing ever,
Is to be with Me forever!
That's what You've always wanted most,
Forever on, 
The Holy Ghost!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2015

Luke 10:38-42, 11:10-13
Galatians 4:6-7
Hebrews 11:6
Ruth 2:12
Psalm 37:4-5
2 Corinthians 13:14
John 17:3, 23
Mark 9:23

No comments:

Post a Comment