Friday, November 27, 2015

Wisdom


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry
In "Glory" Oklahoma

A little tree I had with me
For years upon my porch -
It grew so healthy, grew so big,
I moved it to the yard!
I planted it with blessings -
Grow stronger, grow so big!
Now out of sight, away from me,
My tree began to droop,
It didn't have it's healthy glow
And growth began to slow!
I thought about my own life too,
The way I grow,
The best I see, 
For Father God is showing me,
Stay ever close to Him -
Grow healthy, in the Word grow big,
Let growth forever show!
I could learn most anything
But Wisdom - 
Only truly is,
My Jesus, He is Wisdom!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2015

Psalm 1:1-3
1 Corinthians 1:2,24
Romans 12:2
2 Corinthians 13:14
Proverbs chapter 4
Isaiah 11:2
Jeremiah 9:23-24
Ephesians 1:3
Colossians 2:10
John 14:6

1 comment:

  1. Amen! The less time I spend with God, the more everything falls apart. I love you, Mommy!!

    ReplyDelete