Saturday, January 9, 2016

A Better Plan


Good news, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 
In "Glory" Oklahoma

To make a list and not get done,
Because it didn't look like fun?
Goals unmet, come with regret,
That too, just isn't fun!
There has to be a balance, Lord, 
Oh, help me find it out!
One needful thing, one fun thing,
One needful thing gets done -
Then I'll do a fun thing,
I'll layer till it's done!
What a plan, Lord, what a plan -
Oh, what a way to live!
Now, in my heart, I hear You say,
A better way to live -
Enjoy what you need to do -
I will help you, talk to you,
Enjoy all you do!
It might not look like fun right now -
But doing it together,
You'll end and you'll say, wow!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2016

Proverbs 27:23, 31:27
Psalm 37:4
2 Corinthians 13:14
Isaiah 48:17
Philippians 4:4,13,19
Proverbs 3:5-6
Ruth 2:12
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23



No comments:

Post a Comment