Saturday, January 16, 2016

Bless On & On


Good news, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 
In "Glory" Oklahoma

My "Winter Tree"
As if it said, 
"Come, take of me, 
Yes, go ahead!
Take parts of me so I go on -
To always be a blessing,
Yes, blessing on and on!
Oh, Father as I prayed today
That is what I heard -
I know that trees don't really talk
So my heart is what I heard!
You're helping me to keep alive
Something I hold dear,
To make a simple blessing,
To give another cheer!
Oh, Creator, in my heart,
You're helping me create!
You whisper to me "Simple"
You whisper to me "Great" ...
My "Winter Tree" has dried all up,
It's leaves no more appear,
And even limbs begin to fall
As if it's lost all cheer!
It brought me many years of joy,
It was a sight to see!
Birds took shelter in it's limbs,
Animals took shade,
But now I hear the old folks say,
I have to cut it down -
For fear that it will damage things,
It has to be cut down!
I have a plan to still bring joy -
To keep it blessing on -
I'll keep it's bark,
I'll keep it's limbs, I'll keep it's twigs, 
It's trunk!
I'll be creative like my Dad,
Oh, look at what I have!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2016

Hebrews 11:6
Ephesians 3:20
2 Corinthians 1:2-6
Genesis 1:27
Mark 9:23 
Philippians 4:4,8
John 3:16-17






No comments:

Post a Comment