Wednesday, January 13, 2016

My Child, I Know How


Good news, from the home of
Lezzz Kuzzin Poetry 
In "Glory" Oklahoma

Someone I barely even know
Gave a gift to me,
While some so very close,
Gave no gift to me!
I asked the Lord about this,
I longed to understand -
So Wisdom lead me through the Word,
Helped me understand!
For hardness of heart,
Some will not hear -
So many with trials, 
Cares and fear!
I use, to bless you, those I can,
Here's even more 
To understand -
I use you too in a stranger's life,
When their loved one's patience 
Has worn thin,
That precious one 
Still needs a friend!
I use you, child, to bless them -
I use a stranger to bless you too,
For blessings I WILL get to you!
Yes, know for sure
They'll get to you,
I know how
To give to you!!!

Oh, Father,
How You do explain!
I call, I seek, You answer me,
I see I have Christ's Victory!
I win in all - 
You're for me,
You love me, 
You adore me!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2016

Jeremiah 33:3
Psalm 119:105
Mark 4:14-20
Luke 10:29-37
Philippians 4:13
Psalm 34:10, 103:1-5, 68:19
Acts 27:25
Proverbs 4:13
2 Corinthians 2:14
Romans 8:31
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23
John 17:23

No comments:

Post a Comment