Wednesday, March 2, 2016

I Place My Firsts With You


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 
In "Glory" Oklahoma

Oh, Father,
You don't ever change,
You always, always love me!
Never do you go away,
Forever You will stay!
The joy we share this morning
Will ever flow and flow -
Of others I can not be sure
And so I place with You, 
My very firsts of all!
My very firsts of everything
For You love me most of all!!!

Beloved child,
In joy complete,
Oh, precious morning greet!
A passion just to be with Me,
To ever flow in joy!
Desire to share back with Me
All the gifts I give -
To say, "look, Father, look at all,
All the gifts You give!
This truly is abundant life,
With You, a joy to live!!!"

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2016

Hebrews 13:8
John 17:23, 14:16-18
Luke 15:11-24
Ruth 2:12
Psalm 143:8
2 Corinthians 13:14
Psalm 37:4-5
John 10:10
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23

No comments:

Post a Comment