Sunday, March 6, 2016

Your Prosperous Soul


Today's Message at 
The Olustee Community
Church

My beloved children,
You have supernatural ears to hear,
Ability to live no fear!
To understand just who you are -
In Christ, just who you are!
To ever flow out love about -
Of all My glory 
Ever shout!
To seek those things that are above,
Yes, set affections high!
Renewed in knowledge, 
Oh, to think, My goodness by and by!
Take My Word unto your soul,
Prosper as you go -
Go on and on in blessings grand, 
To be in health, to prosper -
A soul to understand!
Beloved child, I'm for you,
I love you, I adore you!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2016

Deuteronomy 33:12
Galatians 4:6-7
Matthew 13:16
2 Timothy 1:7
John 16:3
2 Corinthians 10:17
Colossians 3:1-2, 4, 14
Romans 12:2
3 John 2
Romans 8:31


No comments:

Post a Comment