Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Reflecting Truth


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry
In "Glory" Oklahoma

What's reflecting on my pool?
Only what is really there -
That's all I'll ever see there!
No flowers danced on there before,
Before I placed around the pool -
Flowers, oh, so beautiful!
Birds, I see reflections,
Butterflies and such!
Dear Lord, You give sweet lessons
For You love me, oh, so much!
Your Word reflects to me the truth -
Yes, what is really there!
There would be no truth for me to see
If blessings were not there!
And, oh, the joy of who I am -
In Jesus Christ I'm new!
My eyes are open, I do see,
Truly, life abundantly!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2016

Psalm 61:1-4, chapter 34
Galatians 3:13-14, 4:6-7
Hebrews 6:18
Psalm 103:1-3, 33-34
2 Corinthians 5:17
John 10:10
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23

No comments:

Post a Comment