Sunday, August 28, 2016

That Someone is Me


Today's Message at 
The Olustee Community 
Church

My beloved children,
What's the value of someone who likes you?
Someone who loves and enjoys you?
Someone who brings out your very best,
What is their value, what is their worth?
Isn't that someone the best!!!
What if that someone would live on and on?
And what if you would too?
See someone who loves and enjoys you -
Let comfort and joy, encouragement too,
Ever, oh, ever shine through!
Come to Me, come to Me, I AM that Someone,
Don't have despair, leave at My feet -
All that's unfair!
I'll raise you up with abundance of grace,
I'm for you, beloved, in all that you face!
Peace, by faith, relate to Me,
For Christ Jesus set you free!
My child, come enjoy Me, for I enjoy you!
I gave you faith, oh, use it, exercise it well!
And in our sweet relationship -
Grace through faith will swell!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2016

John 3:16-17, 17:3,23
Hebrews 4:14-16
Luke 7:36-50
Psalm 3:3, 71:21
Romans 5:1
Matthew 11:28-30
Hebrews 11:6
2 Corinthians 13:14
Ephesians 2:8
2 Peter 1:2
Jude 20-21


No comments:

Post a Comment