Saturday, November 12, 2016

Take Love To The Air


Good morning, from
"Glory" Oklahoma

There is something in the air!
What's in the air I can not see
And I can't see Christ inside of me!
It's so natural that I breathe air,
And so supernatural
In my heart Christ is there!
It doesn't take faith to breathe
But "Christ in me" 
I must believe!
There's something so special
About me and you -
God is our Father, by faith we are born!
His born again children
So blessed and so free -
Love lives in you 
And Love lives in me!
Let's take love to the air,
To that unseen battle, that spirit of hate -
For Love has the victory,
Love is stronger than hate!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2016

John 3:5-8
Colossians 1:27
Roman 10:1-17
Galatians 4:6-7
Ephesians 6:10-24
Galatians 5:6
2 Corinthians 2:14
1 John 1:1-4
Philemon 6



No comments:

Post a Comment