Sunday, March 26, 2017

Be Not Entangled


Today's Message at 
The Olustee Community
Church

My beloved children, 
Listen close and hear,
Hear with ears I've given you -
My children, you do hear!
Don't be entangled with this world,
Don't stress and worry so!
Understand I'm for you -
Trust, I help you so! 
So very, very much, indeed,
I know of all your need!
Just because you don't yet see,
Don't think My Word lost grip!
Planted deep within the heart,
Still growing, growing, growing -
Keep faith that you will see the fruit,
I tell you, it is growing!
Trust Me and let go of things,
Be involved with faith -
Let go of cares that twist and snarl,
Dear child, be free with faith!
With faith and patience, you will see -
A harvest full of plenty!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2017

Matthew 13:16
2 Timothy 2:1-6
Matthew 13:23
Mark 4:19
Luke 8:14
Galatians 1:4-5
2 Timothy 1:7
John 10:27-30, 16:13
1 Corinthians 3:6
Mark 4:26-28
Hebrews 6:18


No comments:

Post a Comment