Thursday, June 8, 2017

I Went Inside & Found ...


Good morning, from 
"Glory" Oklahoma

Long ago I stepped inside,
I went into the Word of God -
I found the Truth, the world lied!
I can not trust a lair,
A lair has no wisdom, 
A liar has no peace!
But I can trust my Father God,
For in Him is no lie!
He is Wisdom, He is Peace -
And He can not ever lie!
The world says, says, says,
Says, says!
But I don't believe a word it says!
Father says, He loves me, 
Father says, I'm His,
Father says His Word is True -
I'm Blessed, and I am His!
I believe Him!
Yes, I do!  
I truly do believe Him!
I stepped inside one day to find,
That Father's Good and True,
And Kind!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2017

Jeremiah 9:23-24, 29:11-13, 33:3
John 10:10
Psalm chapter 1
Proverbs chapter 4
Hebrews 6:18
James 1:1-8
Galatians 4:6-7
Habakkuk 2:1-3
Amos 3:3
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23

No comments:

Post a Comment