Sunday, July 23, 2017

Where Your Confidence Is ...


Today's Message at 
The Olustee Community
Church

My dear beloved children,
You know where to go 
When things are not right,
Where to go and get peace,
Where truth is in sight!
You know where there's grace abounding,
Where mercy flows too,
Yes, you know what to do!
Stay with Me, stay with Me, ever abide,
Stand up in Christ's Victory -
Love's power inside!
The enemy shivers at this mighty plan -
The plan of Salvation,
And that you understand!
Be calm in the storm and say what I say,
Yes, speak to the storm, child,
That is the way!
Hold up the shield of faith -
You're held together by My Word -
By Love, I never change!
Put confidence in I love you, I'm for you,
I help you, and never will I change!
Ever, ever rejoice in this -
I never!  Never change!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2017

Galatians 3:26
Romans 8:26-31
John 17:20-23
Hebrews 4:15-16
Jeremiah 33:3
John 16:13, 15:5
2 Corinthians 2:14
2 Timothy 1:7
Titus 2:11
Proverbs 4:5
Mark 4:35-41
John 14:12
Hebrews 13:8






No comments:

Post a Comment