Sunday, October 8, 2017

Expect To See My Goodness

Today's "Word of Faith" at
The Olustee Community
Church

My beloved children,
Be ever so encouraged!
What ever the enemy offers you,
The opposite is true!
The world has it's worldly days
But I give Kingdom days!
On earth as it is in Heaven, pray,
Expect to see that every day!
Expect to see The Blessing,
Expect to see My goodness, child,
Expect to live The Blessing!
Make progress day, by day, by day -
Decline is not the Kingdom way,
Make progress day by day! 
Enjoy all Christ's Victory,
The blessings are going forward,
Walk with Me in victory,
Make all your steps be forward!
Be ever so encouraged, child,
Forever, you're My child!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2017

John 10:10
Psalm 1:1-4
Matthew 6:10
Genesis 24:1-58
Psalm 103:1-5
Proverbs 4:25-27, 18
Mark 4:28
Amos 3:3
Colossians 1:27









No comments:

Post a Comment