Sunday, October 15, 2017

I AM Helping You


Today's Message at 
The Olustee Community
Church

My beloved children,
Are things not looking as they should?
Seek Me heart and soul, and see,
I will help you understand -
Come and learn from Me!
I have your answers big and small,
There's victory in all!
Declare, declare the outcome,
Be ever like your Father,
My precious son and daughter!
Do I deliver you from all?
Look to My Word and you say, all! 
I'm helping you to enjoy it now,
All The Blessing, here and now!
If there's a problem, come to Me,
For I know where it is!
Let's get to the root of it, 
Child, I know where it is!
Through Christ there's strength,
To do all things,
Power to help enjoy all things!
Bring what is in you outward,
In all The Blessing, onward!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2017

2 Timothy 3:16-17
Romans 12:2
John 16:13
Jeremiah 33:3
1 John 5:4
2 Corinthians 2:14
2 Kings 4:26,35
Ephesians 5:1
Joshua 1:5
Psalm 34:19
Colossians 3:13
Philippians 4:13
2 Timothy 1:7
Galatians 3:29







No comments:

Post a Comment