Saturday, October 7, 2017

Simple Progress is Good Too


Good morning, from 
"Glory" Oklahoma

I gave a big box to my kittens for play -
Oh, how they played with it all of the day!
Leaping, hiding, running around -
Excited for what they have found!
It kept them from trouble,
It helped them sleep good!
That was my plan,
And it turned out so good!!!

My beloved child, understand this -
I gave you a project to do yesterday,
Oh, how you enjoyed it all of the day!
Excited to do something good and so new -
It kept you from asking, 
"What should I do?"
It kept you in progress
And helped you sleep good -
You followed My plan
And it turned out so good!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2017

Psalm 37:4-5
James 1:17
Ephesians 3:20-21
Psalm 127:2, chapter 128
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23



No comments:

Post a Comment