Friday, November 10, 2017

Because of What I'm Given


Good morning, from
"Glory" Oklahoma

My Dear Lord,
Your Word enlightens me
And helps me move along -
Along the path You have for me,
I move along in victory!
I see Your guidance, 
See Your plan, 
You are ever helping me,
I'm helped by "Great I AM"
I trust that as I live and learn
I'll grow in truth each day -
Always moving forward,
More love to flow each day!
The helpless, hurting, hungry ones,
The ever present homeless ones -
As You open up my eyes,
Flow through me what they need!
With kindness, wisdom, mercy too,
Use me to help their needs!
Is there a cause still on this earth?
Yes, give because I'm given,
Love because I'm loved!
Grace and mercy ever be -
Because of what is given me!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2017

2 Timothy 3:16-17
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14
James 1:22
Isaiah 48:17
John 16:13 
Proverbs 4:18
1 John 3:17
Philippians 4:13, 1:6
Colossians 1:27
Galatians 2:20


No comments:

Post a Comment