Sunday, November 12, 2017

Present & Ready


Today's Message at 
The Olustee Community 
Church

My beloved children, you are not alone! 
I AM with you night and day,
I never go away!
I woo you to listen, you’re empowered to hear,
I comfort and guide you, I AM ever so near!
Present and ready, yes, wisdom at hand -
Giving you knowledge, child, understand! 
Available always, just give Me faith -
I AM present and ready,
No fear, just give faith! 
Think of the grace and mercy I give,
Think of the joy, abundant life, yours to live!
I AM available to you every day -
My Holy Spirit, in you, child, to stay! 
Present and ready to meet all your needs,
Mighty supply has been given to you,
Believe and receive, I AM here helping you! 
Reminding you, wooing you, 
Come, child, and see -
There’s more than you realize,
Available and free!
Present and ready, for you to receive -
Only, child, only believe!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2017

John 14:15-18, 10:27-30
2 Timothy 1:7
John 16:13
Proverbs 2:7, 10-12
Mark 7:13-16, 9:23
John 10:10
Galatians 4:6-7
Jeremiah 33:3 
2 Peter 1:1-4  
Ephesians 1:18-19
Hebrews 11:6   
Romans 8:31

No comments:

Post a Comment