Sunday, April 8, 2018

Picture Who You Are


Today's Message at 
The Olustee Community
Church

My beloved children,
I'm leading you to come and find,
To find that you're to reign on earth,
For royalty is your new birth!
The world has an infection, it is called rejection! 
It takes you places full of fear
While telling you, it's really cheer! 
It has plans to build you up, just to tear you down!
The plan is to destroy you, reject you, throw you down!
See My Word, get the picture,
Beloved, the true picture!
I AM Love and I truly do accept you!
I take you to a place of Grace
Where fear is all dissolved,
Where cheer is greater than you think,
Full of power to raise you up, on top, to never sink!
The world plans rejection -
My plans, child, perfection!
Rise up to all you truly are,
You're Mine that's who you are!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2018

Matthew 6:33
Romans 5:17
Revelation 1:5-6
Galatians 4:6-7
Romans 10:9
Proverbs 14:12
Luke 15:11-24
3 John 2
Ephesians 1:6
1 John 4:18-19
2 Timothy 1:7
Philippians 2:13
Romans 12:2
1 John 3:1

No comments:

Post a Comment