Sunday, June 3, 2018

Above the Thorns of Life


Today's Message at 
The Olustee Community 
Church

Dear beloved children,
My compassions are new every morning,
Hold on to hope and you'll see!
Oh, the rescue I send to you,
Give faith, speak faith and you'll see!
Slow down as I give you direction -
Give thanks for Angelic protection!
I revive you with comfort and blessings,
Benefits more and more -
There's so much more in store!
Take a deep breath and give faith -
Say, Grace and Mercy abounding! 
Say, benefits are abounding!
Think on the benefit of "prosper"
In all things good, child, prosper!
Always blooming on the top of every situation-
Up above the thorns of life, in love, be ever tender!
Beloved child, remember -
A prosperous situation you're in,
As My child and My friend!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2018

Lamentations 3:21-25
Galatians 6:9
Proverbs 3:5-6
Psalm 91
John 16:13
Psalm 68:19
Ephesians 3:20
John 10:10
3 John 2
Deuteronomy 28:13
Ephesians 4:32
John 15:15-17

No comments:

Post a Comment