Monday, August 27, 2018

Lean in to Your Dreams


Today's Message at 
The Olustee Community 
Church

My beloved children,
Lean into the dreams I have given you -
I know how to get you the win!
Lean into the joy I have for you,
It's yours, child, lean in to win!
On the Cross I won you the victory -
Believe that it's yours and lean in,
Hold on for I know what to do!
We'll circle around what we need to
And when it is time to go faster -
Trust Me, I AM your Master!
My timing is perfect but yours has to see -
Timing is helping you - say, "let it be!"
Let it be that you practice,
Let it be that you learn,
Let it be that you trust Me -
Practice, child, practice and learn!
The training's not fretful, 
With Me, it's delightful! 
Hold on, lean in, as we circle around -
Soon I'll say, "go!" then we'll go get that win!
Timing that once held you back -
Has taught you, child, taught you to win!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2018

Genesis 15:1-6
Matthew 25:14-23
Galatians 3:13-14, 4:6-7
Romans 4:20-21
Proverbs 3:5-6
Luke 6:46
Mark 4:28-29
2 Timothy 3:16-17
Proverbs 14:12
2 Corinthians 13:14
1 John 5:4
Deuteronomy 28:13



No comments:

Post a Comment