Sunday, November 11, 2018

Enjoyment With Passion


Today's Message at 
The Olustee Community
Church

My beloved children,
You have no love deficiency,
I AM LOVE, I live in you!
Better knowledge of what you have -
In that be growing on!
By Grace through faith you got this far,
Now, Grace through faith go on!
Pay attention to what you say -
For that's what you believe!
If it doesn't match the blessing,
Renew what you believe!
Is there passion in what you say and do?
Do you have zeal for what is real?
Is there more energy for what is not -
Than passion for what 
Christ's victory bought? 
My promises are true -
Love is right inside of you!
With a fellowship of passion,
I'm for you -
Enjoy Me, with passion!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2018

1 John 4:15-16
Colossians 1:27
2 Peter 1:1-3
Ephesians 2:8
James 3:10
Luke 6:45
Proverbs 18:20-21
Romans 12:2
Colossians 3:23
Hebrews 6:18






No comments:

Post a Comment