Sunday, November 25, 2018

Onward With Thankfulness


Today's Message at 
The Olustee Community
Church

My beloved children,
I'm helping you to understand,
I'm helping you to see!
Think on navigation, 
A sure and steady course!
Steer and follow as I lead -
My Word keeps you on course!
Thankfulness will keep you up -
Onward, up and up!
Stay thankful, be that thankful one, 
And see the course it takes -
Up and onward to the goal -
The higher course it takes!
Up where there's less obstacles,
Thankful stays above!
Above the stop signs here and there,
Above what slows you down!
Be thankful for the Gospel Truth - 
Trust Me, that's the best!
Be thankful one day and then another -
Thankful is the very best!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2018

James 1:5
Proverbs 4:4-13
Psalm 119:105
James 1:19-20
1 Thessalonians 5:18
Acts 16:23-26
Psalm 8:2
2 Timothy 3:16
Romans 1:16
1 Corinthians 15:3-4
Isaiah 48:17




No comments:

Post a Comment