Sunday, January 6, 2019

We're Building Together Too ...


Today's Message at 
The Olustee Community 
Church

My beloved children,
It has to be by faith,
The just shall live by faith!
Study out and find -
Examples, come and find! 
See how they saw victory,
Study for My Word is more -
Way more, way more than history!
My Word is seed to plant -
Find Noah being full of faith,
Believing past all reason!
See him building -
Past, yes, past all reason!
Noah was faithful and walked with Me -
Building as I told him!
You, a faithful child of Mine,
By faith you're building too!
Remember our relationship, 
I'm in you helping you!
We're building this together,
You're Mine, child, 
Mine forever!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2018

Romans 1:17
2 Timothy 3:16-17
Luke 8:11
Genesis 7:5
Mark 9:23
Ephesians 3:20
2 Corinthians 13:14
John 16:13
Galatians 2:20
Romans 12:2
1 Peter 5:6-7
Isaiah 43:1-2





No comments:

Post a Comment