Thursday, February 7, 2019

Receiving Help


Good morning, from 
"Glory" Oklahoma

Rats and mice once lived in there,
Doing what they do,
Making a smelly mess of things,
On everything they chew!
 I sent an army of cats to you -
Now no rats, no mice,
And rattlesnakes gone too!
Most won't receive what you believed,
But to them I'd give help too!
Beloved child, like your barn,
Your mind was smelly too -
Everything the enemy tried to ruin,
As on your mind he'd chew!
But I sent The Helper,
You believed and you received!
Now in My Word you ever grow,
You received My Holy Spirit, 
Your mind renewed to All Good Things -
No awful smell, no destructive chew
And poisonous snakes are leaving too!
Holy Spirit help for you -
I told you I AM helping you!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2019

John 10:1-10, 27-30
Romans 12:2
2 Timothy 3:16-17
James 1:5-8
Luke 1:37-38
1 Peter 5:6-11
1 John 5:4
3 John 2
2 Corinthians 13:14
Romans 8:31


No comments:

Post a Comment