Sunday, May 19, 2019

Enjoy Peace Right Now



Today's Message at 
The Olustee Community
Church

My beloved children,
Enjoy the peace I've given you,
Take time to understand!
Don't let the thief take peace from you,
It's yours, peace is My plan!
My plan to help you live life out,
To live abundantly!
Refuse to worry, doubt, or fear -
Keep faith, keep hope, keep love!
Peace comes from My presence, child,
And I AM in you now, enjoy peace right now!
Lay aside each heavy weight,
 Think upon My promises!
All My promises in Christ -
Are yes, amen, all true!
My peace will give you power to see 
All that I have given you!
Nothing missing, nothing broken,
My peace says, you are whole!
What do you say?
You're Mine and you say, whole!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2019

Galatians 5:22,25
Proverbs 4:7
John 10:10, 14:27
Jeremiah 29:11
2 Corinthians 10:3-5
Colossians 1:27
Hebrews 12:1-2
Philippians 4:8
2 Corinthians 1:20
2 Timothy 1:7
Luke 1:37-38

No comments:

Post a Comment