Sunday, June 16, 2019

Leadership in Joy


A Father's Day message at 
The Olustee Community
Church

My beloved children,
A godly father shows forth faith,
A godly father believes!
I've given him all that he needs -
For a godly father leads! 
That leadership should ever grow
For children need to see -
To see their father grow! 
Grow up in all that's good and true,
Grow up believing more!
A godly father stands on truth
And shows his children proof!
Proof of Christ's abundant life -
Enjoying in his reign in life!
I give a father all I have
And all he needs to succeed!
A godly father knows wisdom -
In My Word he will succeed!
I AM the Father of you all,
Go ahead and show forth faith -
Believe and receive it all!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2019

Romans 4:20-21
Philippians 4:13
Genesis 18:19
Romans 12:1-2
James 1:22
Philemon 6
John 10:10, 27
Romans 5:17
2 Timothy 1:7
Joshua 1:8-9
Isaiah 41:10
Proverbs 15:30
Mark 9:23



No comments:

Post a Comment