Monday, September 9, 2019

Teach Me More and More and More!


Good morning, from 
"Glory" Oklahoma

There's always something cool to see
When I look with You, Lord,
For You help me see!
Today You showed me something neat -
I've never seen this thing before, 
I looked but I could find no more!
Is there a lesson in this, Lord?
A Scripture I'm to think upon?
Beloved child, I'm helping you -
Helping you to look on out,
To see there's more to see! 
This thing you think is very neat,
It's been here all along!
You always looked another way 
But I used your eyes to see today -
I use your ears to help you hear, 
I use your eyes to help you see -
I'm in your heart to fellowship, 
Sweet Father & child relationship!
If you were walking with your child
You'd take their eyes to see -
You'd want to show them real neat things,
And teach them what you know!
I AM your Father, you're My child -
I teach you what I know!!!  

Oh, Father!
That just happened!
I told my son something about our house 
I showed him behind the pantry,
On the other side is a closet!
Then he went to his closet 
He wanted to see what was behind it too -
He wanted to know more and more and more
And Father, I do too!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2019

2 Corinthians 13:14
Jeremiah 33:3
Psalm 37:4
John 16:13
Proverbs 9:9
Philippians 4:4 


No comments:

Post a Comment