Sunday, December 15, 2019

Let's Celebrate True


Today's Message at 
The Olustee Community 
Church

Dear beloved children,
What if by this time tomorrow you'd see,
A breakthrough you've been praying to see?
How would today go if you knew,
Would praise and thankfulness abound?
Oh, look at the comfort 
And the peace you have found!
Haven't I told you again and again -
Discover My promises, 
Give faith and you'll win?
At this time of year 
There are more saying true -
Christ "The Anointed One" 
Let's celebrate true!
Burden removing and bondage destroying,
The power of Almighty God!
I AM your Father, My power in you -
You give Me faith 
And breakthroughs you'll see -
Because of My Word,
Because you believe Me!!! 

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2019

2 Kings 7:1
Philippians 4:4
Romans 4:20-21, 8:31-32
1 John 5:4
John 16:13
Matthew 9:29
John 3:16
Galatians 1:3-5
Luke 2:10-14
Romans 8:11
1 John 4:4
Mark 9:23







No comments:

Post a Comment