Sunday, January 12, 2020

The Very Thing


Today's Message at 
The Olustee Community
Church

Dear beloved children,
I have exactly your want and your need -
I AM all knowing, indeed!
As you spend sweet time with Me
I'll show you what you truly want
And supply your every need!
I'll give you true desires
And a joy that never expires!
So many try to go and go,
In this or that with no success,
But I will lead you on to see
Victory after victory!
In areas of little strength
I will make you strong!
The world will think -
You've lost your mind
But they will see -
You're Mine!
I AM for you, I AM in you!
Glory!  Glory!  Glory!
My child, I will not fail you!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2020

Jeremiah 33:3
Psalm 32:8
Philippians 2:13
Hebrews 11:6
Proverbs 14:12
1 Chronicles 29:10-13
Philippians 4:13
Psalm 40:2-3
Isaiah 43:1-3
Romans 8:31
Philippians 1:6
Deuteronomy 31:8


No comments:

Post a Comment