Monday, January 30, 2012

Keep Step With Me


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Father, 
I seek to know You more,
I seek to fellowship with You,
To know You more and more!
A passion keeps me going-
Going on and on and on,
You stir me 
To go on!
I find You
Oh, so faithful-
In All Your Word 
So Faithful!
Some days I wake with little thoughts
But just a whisper, Your Dear Voice-
Think Big 
Is soon my choice!
Why is it Lord,
You keep dreams stirred?
You're always wooing me -
Believe,
Think Big, think Big,
Receive!!!

Dear child,
I keep you going on
Where all your dreams are true-
Yes, I know where you're going, child,
I placed those dreams in you!
Keep faith for you're about to see
All that I have given thee!
Come on, My child,
Keep step with Me!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

Luke 10:38-42
Matthew 6:33
Psalm 1:1-3, 27:8, 37:4-5
2 Chronicles 16:9
Hebrews 6:18
Romans 4:20-21, 8:31
Mark 9:23
Jeremiah 29:11
Amos 3:3
Hebrews 11:6 :)


1 comment:

  1. For all those I've shared my dreams with! You know why I choose pine tree pictures! Glory! Glory! Glory!!! I love you all sooo much! xo

    ReplyDelete