Saturday, January 28, 2012

Now Ever On...



Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

My precious child,
On Me, in you, depend!
Fully, now, appreciate-
You're indeed My friend!
I have made it possible
And you didn't say-
 "Impossible!"
You cried out-
"I believe,
Oh, Holy Spirit
I receive!"
Now ever on I woo you,
Come-
Seek to understand,
In you, child,
Yes, I AM!
And for you,
Oh, I AM!!!

Oh, Father
Help me ever see
This life of awesome
Victory!
Dear Holy Spirit
Live through me
So others seek to understand
Your children aren't alone,
You can't get any closer,
You've made our hearts
Your home!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

Ezekiel 36:26
Romans 7:6, 8:9-16
John 14:16-17, 20, 17:23
1 Corinthians 3:16, 6:17-19-20
Ephesians 3:16-20
2 Timothy 1:14
Colossians 1:27 :)
Galatians 2:20, 4:6-7
Philemon verse 6
Psalm 71:21 :)
Jude verses 24-25
Romans again! 8:31
2 Corinthians 2:14
Hebrews 11:6 :)






1 comment:

  1. I remember when" Christ in me" became sooo real to me- so real the thought - I will walk with God in my heart by faith! I had to, and still have to, renew my mind to His Word so that when I hear that inner voice I am SURE it is my Lord and not my own, or an evil offer. Over the many years now I have much practice listening and knowing His tone, His Word and His Will... I still have my flesh flashes but I hear the Lord whisper - Who said that, child? Was that Me? Who is guiding your soul right now? Let Me, child, let Me! It's all over then!!! And I'm on the right track again! Thank you for letting me share the walk in my heart... I simply hear the words and write them down and as I do the Scriptures come to my mind like they just floated up! I hope they encourage and comfort you because Father told me to share! I try to find ways to do that! I love you my sisters and brothers! 4ever even! xo

    ReplyDelete